The Hoopes

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I should probably say a little bit about myself and this blog of mine...so here it goes!

I'm a twenty-something country girl from Ohio, I'm happily married to my best friend for 1 1/2 years. I love anything DIY, Family and Friends. We love to party and just enjoy having fun. We have our own place, a beautifully small log cabin with 6 acres. The furry fella is our 1 yr old New Foundland boy named Bear. This blog is just my openly personal space on the web.  I'm just trying to juggle life and have a great time doing it :)  I'm gonna try to load some pictures soon:) xoxo B

6 comments:

  1. That dog looks like he would be a handful, how much does he weigh? I think he is a beautiful breed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a handful for sure, but so much fun. He is roughly 120 lbs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing for sure....A dog is Man's BEST FRIEND! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so much enjoy reading about you and your life. You sound very sure of yourself and seem to be very content and happy. I am very interested in what keeps you centered and balanced? An admirer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say thank you, finally a commenter besides my mom! (Love you mom). What keeps me sane is laughter, I always try to find humor in my life! Also of course my husband and family, surround yourself with good people that make you happy, keep the negative at the door!! Xoxo B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Brook :) I just followed the link over here from FB.
    Two things.......1) I love that you blog! I think its awesome and such an opportunity to meet people from all over the world! and 2) I LOVE YOUR DOG! Honestly, it was his photo that grabbed me to follow the link :) I'm pretty confident if my husband would let me I'd have a Newfoundland by now! I'd love to see more photos of your dog :)
    --Shelly Martin :) (I don't have an ID)

    ReplyDelete