The Hoopes

Monday, December 30, 2013

Let's talk DIETS for a moment. In 6 months, I will find myself hopefully in a new 2 piece with a Margarita soaking up the sun lounging on a chair at the beach! Anyways the point is...I desperately want to be in shape and looking good. My cousins are going to be there and they look like my thigh on a good day. I wouldn't say that I've struggled with weight but just want to be healthier and a little sexier for the husband! So 2014 is going to be the dawn of a new ass lol I guess I just need to begin building a game plan...little less scratch that No Mountain Dew and portion control!!! Xoxo B

5 comments:

  1. Cut out your pop, smaller portions, and don't eat after 6. That is a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mountain Dew is going to be hard for you!! I know you can do it once you make up your mind it's hard to change it!! I can't wait to follow your blog this is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey There PB!!!!! I miss seeing ya !! Mountain Dew is my downfall!! :).....like Grinders brownies are for you lol!!

      xoxo B

      Delete
  3. Mom & Dad have some good advice, and I believe you definitely will be looking at a new A** and not because you will be dieting; however you will be watching your weight!!.... because your body is going to change-in a good way. I cannot wait to see the transformation..lol Love you Aunt Roni

    ReplyDelete