The Hoopes

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hey Folks!! Hope everyone had a great New Year! Mine was the best and I'm so excited for 2014 :) I want to start the new year with wedding posts!! Weddings make everyone happy and I love looking at others pictures. It's strange because I want to have this "cool"/ relatable/ realistic blog so for me this was a big monumental moment for me and obviously very real!! So I want to share:) All photos are courtesy of Lisa Schwartz Photography!! Chris and I got married in June, it was so hot that day but a beautiful one! When my parents and I were driving yo the ceremony my dad said "BROOK one day you will look up at the sky and it will remind you of this day...it's a great feeling and day when that happens". We couldn't get there fast enough! We had an outdoors ceremony at the Blue Bird Farm, we had a few of our closest friends and family, I'll let the pictures do the talking...So blessed..I love my husband!
I will be posting more Photos don't worry!! I enjoy your comments too so feel free to leave em! Xoxo B

3 comments:

  1. As a Mother it was the most happiest day of my life (beside when it was happening to myself) but a sad day too. To realize MY baby girl was all grown up and heading off in a new and wonderful direction. Also that she had grown up to become a Wonderful Woman as well as one of MY Best Friends! That day was a scorcher, but a beautiful happy event when I not only gained a best friend but welcomed a Wonderful Son in Law into the family! :) What a beautiful Wedding to Remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I love the ones with you laughing :) Laughing in a marriage is almost as crucial as loving in a marriage!
    Oh and I'm a fan of the photographer {{smile}}
    --Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of memories were made that day! Glad you included me in your celebration. :)

    ReplyDelete