The Hoopes

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

BABY H

The feelings you feel when you get that positive are so overwhelming! We will go to our first appt the first week of February and we can't wait. We have no clue what to expect and I'm a little nervous but overall excited. I'm actually feeling great so far other than some nausea, sore boobies, fatigue, hungry all the time and running to the bathroom. I have noticed my hair is greasy and I'm having some slight acne nothing bad, I also notice I'm hot all the time. JUST KEEPING IT REAL :) ....maybe a little too real for some! Once we have our appt. I will start posting some photos and give more updates:) Thank you for the comments too, I love them and feel free to leave any advice we are all ears! Xoxo B

2 comments:

  1. It's ALL worth it in the end! Then you will have a Beautiful Baby to love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby H is a blessed baby already :) So much love to surround Baby's every adventure. Looking forward to following your progress!
    On another note, your blog is already a shortcut on my computer.....keep writing and keeping it real!
    --Shelly

    ReplyDelete