The Hoopes

Monday, January 20, 2014

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

Starting to really get this blog thing down:) I love change, to a certain degree that is meaning on my demands! I rearrange our furniture twice a month, I've changed where our silverware goes 3 times in 5 years. It's just in my nature to rearrange, grow, clean, change. As you can see I've changed my blog already:) I'm sure it won't be the last time. But things are about to change for us in a big way shortly, and I'm overwhelmed, but truly excited and ready for the adventure:)

3 comments:

  1. Brooke! To answer you I could teach you some things, but I'm a graphic arts student haha, and I made most of the stuff in the design aspect of my blog. I'd definitely be willing to help you with yours if you want though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a changer too :) My mom says I'm just "like Cora" because your grandma was a fearless in what she would try! I am in constant change in my home; my hobbies; etc. Trying to get the courage to jump into blog life! Maybe one day?

    --Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley you should jump right into blogging. I love it! I'm always changing hobbies as well but hopefully stick with blogging for a while. :) Thought you also might like the picture of bear, he is a handful but so happy and fun:) As you can also see he loves the snow!

    ReplyDelete